Q. How do I obtain my Beach Passes and Hang Tags?
A. Come to our office during office hours.

Q. What happens if I lose my beach pass or hang tag?
A. You must obtain another one from the office for a fee.

Q. How do I register for a spot for my small vessel?
A. Download the small vessel registration form and bring to our office during office hours. Each spot is assigned on a first come first serve basis at the beginning of every season.  All small vessels must be removed by November 15th.

Q. Can I bring 20 or more guests to the beach?
A. Yes, however you would have to complete the beach rental form and pay a fee.  This can be brought to the office where an extra pass will be given to cover the extra guests.  The standard issued passes cover a maximum of 15 people.

Q. How do I get a Boat Ramp Key? What are the rules and regulations for the boat ramp?
A. Download the boat ramp key registration form and bring it to our office with your payment. Guidelines for the boat ramp will be provided to you when you receive a key.

Q. Does Candlewood Shores provide security?
A. Security is provided throughout the summer season and guards are on duty at various times each week.

Q. When does Candlewood Shores have the community tag sale?
A. Twice a year in the Spring and the Fall. Please check the website for dates and times.

Q. How do I rent the Community Room?
A. Download the community room rental form for the application and guidelines  Bring the form to our office during scheduled hours with your payment to reserve the room. Please call the office or look on the website calendar for date and time availability.

Q. If I rented the Community Room, how can I get the key?
A. Come to the office during office hours anytime during the week of rental.

Q. When does Candlewood Shores do leaf and branch pick-up?
A. Spring and Fall for leaves and branches. Please check the website for for dates and times.

Q. Can I park on the street when it snows?
A. All cars must be removed from the roads when a snow emergency is declared. Once the snow is over and the roads are cleared, residents may park on the street again.

Q. When and where are board meetings held?
A. The third Wednesday of every month in the Clubhouse community room at 55 Longview Drive.